Can you believe it’s London Fashion Week 2015 already?
It’s my first time going to London Fashion week, so I’m pretty excited to see shows and meet other bloggers too. Here’s a list of bag essentials for fashion week A/W15.
My Bag includes:
- iPad (still deliberating)
- Tissues / hand gel (it’s a boring essential, but if you’ve got a hygiene OCD, hand gel is a saviour!)
- Camera – both my vlog camera Sony NEX 5T and Canon 60D
- Chargers and portable charges (we all know how unreliable smartphone batteries are)
- Blister plasters
- Scarf: Leopard or Cashmere (even if it doesn’t go with the outfit, it’s winter so I’m preparing for the sub-zero temperatures, you can always remove clothing for photographs anyway)
- Touch-up make-up – It depends on what you are wearing but generally I’d say a lipstick and powder would suffice… we don’t want a situation where your make-up becomes a pathetic shadow of your original application)
- Lip Balm (sooo essential, I like Eve Lom, Blistex, and Chapsticks)
- Mints and gum (no one wants to be talking with smelly breath)
- Foldable flats for the concrete and cobbled runway
Ok, I cheated, I’ve got 11 – but they are all essential.