I would show you exactly how this mask looks on, however I wouldn’t my image to compete with the British grey skies, well the real reason is that I look horrific lol.
The Origins Clear Improvement is a charcoal based mask that states it’ll draw out all those nasty impurities that tend to clog up our pores and what ever yukiness that sits under our skin.
Being a Londoner means that my skin is exposed to all kinds of baddies, including our filthy high pollution levels. Therefore as a proud skin care junkie, I thought this would be the perfect product to make put my skin in the right direction. I’ve not tried anything from Origins before, so this was my chance to try a product from their range. I’ve been told that it works best after you exfoliate your skin and once your pores are open.
I use the Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask in the following steps to get the best results:
- I remove all my makeup using Nars Gentle Cream Cleanser. I like to to this twice also known as double cleansing to ensure that my face is squeaky clean.
- Then I apply a face scrub, which change from time to time (occasionally).
- Fill a large bowl boiling water for your steam treatment, or use a face steamer. (You can add green tea, peppermint tea, chamomile tea, or another herb or extract to the water to help nourish your face. Add tea tree oil to the water to help treat acne.)
- Place a towel over your head and lean over the steaming water. Sit the towel over your shoulders, back of the head, and the pot so that the steam is directed to your face. Let the steam soak into your face and pores for ten minutes.
- Pat face dry with a warm towel
- Apply the Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask and leave on for 10 mins. You’ll feel your skin getting tighter, but its not an uncomfortable feeling.
- Lastly, I use a cold towel to remove the mask, followed by Bio Oil.
I’ve been using this once a week help with anything that may be clogging up my skin. I mainly use it in my t-zone, and occasional all over my face.
Have you tried Origins Clear Imprivement Active Charcoal Mask?