Cleansing is something everyone says you should do daily but in all honesty, not all of us do. I know I’m not the only one who has been guilty of it, but recently I can’t seem to stand the feeling of makeup on my face, it feels icky so cleansing has becoming like breathing now.
I’ve got my face cleansing routine down, but sometimes after the whole routine, I find that I have dark eyes, from my eye makeup.
When I heard ESPA, a British Skincare brand released a eye cleanser a few months back I thought why not give it a try. What drew me to is that its 99% natural ingredients and has no silicone ( silicone can cause breakouts if applied to skin that already has bateria in it, it keeps on your skin)
It claims to be great for sensitive and mature skin, I have neither of those so I cant comment, but it does remove every ounce of makeup. Although it works like a treat, if you put too much of it on a cotton pad then it can get into your eye, and become quite greasy.
I don’t find that its a quick fix to eye makeup removal, as I’d still wash my face after using it. I can tell you that it doesn’t leave any eye makeup, as the oils completely breaks down the makeup, and dissolves lashes too!
- Gently yet thoroughly removes eye make-up
- Conditions lashes
- Leaves eyes feeling clean and hydrated
- Suitable for sensitive skin around the eyes and contact lens wearers
- Free from synthetic fragrance
- More than 99% natural with no silicone
- Hyaluronic Acid – Contains anti-ageing & superior moisturising properties
- Naturally derived Propanediol – Conditions skin and eyelashes
- Moringa Oleifera Extract – Helps protect against pollutants
- Lipopeptide – Helps calm and soothe skin to prevent sensitivity
- Malachite Extract – Anti-oxidant properties to help protect the skin
Bio-Active Eye Cleanser 100ml £19.50