As many of you know I went to the Hourglass Lash Lacquer Launch last week, and fell in love with their brand. I am now completely obsessive with their lipsticks which are called Femme Rouge Velvet Creme Lipstick.
Red lipsticks always seem the hardest thing to find, not necessarily the colour, its more to do with the finish. I hate matte lipsticks on me, I look clown like which is only best used for Halloween.
So I dont like matte, but then I’m not like over glossy red lips either, aren’t I the fussy type??
Red lipsticks are particular drying, and considering I have dry lips a lot of the time, the combination isn’t always a pretty site, till Hourglass Cosmetics saved my life!
Hourglass lipsticks are:
- Hydrating and makes my lips feel soft with added shine
- Moisture-enhancing, and reparative properties
- Light, airy formula glides on without feeling waxy and heavy
- Vitamin E conditions and treat with protective super antioxidants
- Water-resistant, and very long-lasting, and refillable
- Paraben free, sulfate free and phthalate free
Let me just let you in on a story as too how long lasting they are. I applied the Lipstick on at the store at about 6pm, went to a house gathering in a plush area. Left at like 6:30am, (12 hours later) didn’t take any makeup off, went straight to bed (I know bad bad thing to do). My mum walks in my room between 11-1 (couldnt remember which as I was knackered) and says why you wearing lipstick to bed, its going to stain your pillow. Are you meeting someone in your dreams? O_o
Have you tried Hourglass lipsticks??